The Business Consultant is responsible for business development, service delivery and contractor care in a specific business domain (Engineering).
This not only implies a commercial savviness as “HR service provider” but also a thorough understanding of the value proposition of Jefferson Wells as “Employer of Choice” in the challenging candidate market that Jefferson Wells operates in.
The Business Consultant works within the ManpowerGroup context, according to the tactical plan and the operational priorities as defined by the Business Manager and Business Unit Manager.
Main tasks / responsibilities
Jefferson Wells scope
- Executes tasks within the legal and ethical framework as defined by Jefferson Wells.
- Operates according to the Ipower methodology framework (definition of priorities and time management constraints)
- Detects opportunities and shares leads for the other ManpowerGroup entities.
Client related processes
- Identifies /develops new business opportunities within a client- or market-related scope.(business development , key skill selling, account management)
- Engages in tendering, implementation and day to day delivery operations.
- Keeps an eye on the client “net promotor score” to make sure all client concerns are treated with the appropriate concern.
- Is capable of discussing thought leadership insights on the world of work with clients.
Candidate related processes
- Organizes (complex and advanced) sourcing processes within legal and ethical context.
- Positions Jefferson Wells as “employer of choice” in a professional way, showing subject matter expertise on a “perm” level.
- Organizes and operates contractor care processes and follow-up meetings (in alignment with HR and with Jefferson Wells leadership) to provide state of the art “candidate experience” for the professional talents we work with.
- Provides the highest levels of employability for the contractors on our payroll (anticipating and avoiding bench), positioning us as the “career coach”, not only the “project coach”.
Team related processes
- Shares candidates and opportunities with the team to achieve team goals and priorities.
- Maximizes the team results, providing backup services for colleagues where needed.
- Delivers KPI reporting of activities as requested.
- Implements pricing and margin strategy in line with the budget objectives and management guidelines, using the agreed calculation tools.
- Executes the required admin processes ( invoicing, timesheets etc….) in sync with our admin cell to allow maximum focus on the core business processes.
- Is capable of negotiating tailor made and optimized salary packages
Requirements: knowledge – Ability to -Profile
- Bachelor / Master degree level or equivalent through experience in a relevant domain (subject matter expertise in your specialty or in the world of HR services)
- Excellence in at least 2 of the following languages NL / ENG
- Adhering to the ManpowerGroup vision and mission
- Adhering to the Experis “employer of choice” vision and mission.
- Attracted by the full mix of sales, delivery and contractor care.
- Capable of having conversations on C-level (consultative level in verbal, presentation-related and written communications)
- Results orientation with good management of time and priorities.
Sales related competencies
- Engage in a “consultative” (not transactional) selling approach where you communicate with influence and impact.
- Seamlessly merge client orientation with results focus (targetting added value with every step or interaction)
- Develop a broad but sharp commercial feeling for opportunities for the benefit of the entire ManpowerGroup.
- Client for life approach in account management.
Candidate related competencies
- Networking and communication skills, creating winning relationships
- Deep subject matter expertise in advanced sourcing techniques.
- Deep subject matter expertise on the “employer of choice” approach that provides the best candidate experience for our in-demand talents.
- Strong ethics in making and keeping promises towards our project ambassadors.
- Subject matter expertise in the cost breakdown of salary packages and fiscal levers.
Operations related competencies
- Operational excellence (on time , on budget , on KPI, with the required quality)
- Cost consciousness (use of calculation tools & anticipation of bench)
- Administrative accuracy