Recruiter Consultant-Talent Acquisition Support29 June 2022
Operations Manager Dienstencheques29 June 2022
Talent is crucial in the Human Age. Unfortunately, it is not always easy to find and recruit. Are companies experiencing structural problems with recruiting the right employees? Do they suddenly have a large number of specific job vacancies to fill? Or do they just want to focus on their core tasks and outsource both recruitment and selection? If so, Recruitment Process Outsourcing is the right choice for those companies as Recruitment Process Outsourcing involves outsourcing any recruitment on a temporary or permanent basis.
As a Business Consultant & Talent Acquisition Specialist at RPO you will be responsible for seeking, selecting and hiring best talents for various clients.
Talent Solutions has expanded rapidly in 2021, and in 2022 we continue to build strong teams. We are open for experienced recruiters who are looking for a new challenge.
Our client is a key player in the market of payment solutions for retailers and merchants. They are recruiting niche talent (IT, Security, Financial profiles) all over the world and our team is responsible for the requests of Belgium and Luxemburg. Together with their own team of professionals we help the client to win in the changing world of work.
Main tasks / responsibilities
- Sourcing, recruiting and matching of appropriate candidates
- Able to set up strong relationships with both clients and candidates
- Create and post adequate job descriptions to attract candidates
- Actively search for candidates through adequate recruiting channels and networking (campus recruitment, Linked In, online jobboards…)
- Share information on candidates with other team members
- Execute in depth selection based upon CV, telephone screening and thorough interview. Possibly assisting your client with selection interviews
- Be able to test and assess skills in technical field as well as candidate personality
- Report adequately on candidates competencies, personality and profile
- Take up an active role in the wage negotiation of candidates and prepare the candidate contracts
- Administrative follow-up from A to Z and wrap up of client and candidate databases.
- Based on reporting you are able to advise your client and adjust the recruitment process if necessary. Through your strong relationship with your customer, you become an expert in their business.
- 3+ years’ experience in a Recruiting/ Talent Acquisition role. Preferably experience gained in an in-house capacity or onsite with an RPO provider.
- Very good level of English. Good knowledge of Dutch or French is an asset.
- Good awareness of various methods of creative Internet sourcing; preferred strong social media recruitment experience (LinkedIn) and building talent pools proactively
- Ability to work autonomously and to adapt to a changing environment
- A good understanding of current recruitment trends and strategies
- Ability to handle ambiguity, stress, resolve problems and deliver strong results
- Willingness and ability to engage at all levels within the organization
- Ability to handle a consistently high level of client satisfaction
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Ability to plan and organize your work in order to set clear priorities.
- Solution- and result-oriented
- Maturity to advise your client and take on an expert role.
- ATS experience (nice to have)- analytical and reporting skills.
What makes the job attractive?
- Taking part of a leading company in the world of work.
- An exciting position close to the business and of strategic importance in a rapidly changing environment.
- High autonomy and responsibility level.
- You will be part of a dynamic team, where you will receive guidance from your manager and your team to tackle your client’s challenges.
- An attractive remuneration package in line with your experience and competencies.