Operations Manager Diensten Cheques20 December 2021
Administration Business Consultant21 December 2021
Job description – National Business Developer” (Multibrand)
ManpowerGroup®, the leading global workforce solutions company, helps organizations transform in a fast-changing world of work by sourcing, assessing, developing and managing the talent that enables them to win. We develop innovative solutions for hundreds of thousands of organizations every year, providing them with skilled talent while finding meaningful, sustainable employment for millions of people across a wide range of industries and skills. Our expert family of brands – Manpower®, Experis®, ManpowerGroup® Solutions , FuturSkill®, Proservia™ et Right Management®– creates substantially more value for candidates and clients across 80 countries and territories and has done for 70 years.
The National Business Developer multi brand is responsible for identifying and developing new business opportunities, maintaining and developing key relationships and negotiating and closing business deals in order to generate sales revenue and a growing market share.
Main tasks / responsibilities
Achieving commercial objectives
- Setting up and implementing a business development strategy for ManpowerGroup Belgium;
- Generate sales revenue and increase market share;
- Alignment with internal price policy and maximize gross profit.
Proactive spotting opportunities
- Proactively identify prospective and previously untapped business opportunities;
- Keep abreast of trends in the world of work to assess possible implications on development opportunities;
- Identification and qualification of prospects from warm referrals as well as cold contacts;
- Maximize ManpowerGroup brand awareness in Belgium through marketing actions, networking and prospecting.
Successfully manage entire sales process
- Actively and successfully manage entire sales processes (lead generation, client proposals, solution pitch, negotiations and completion of contracts) in close collaboration with different support departments (sales & operations, business support, finance, legal, IT, accounting,…);
- Manage a complex sales cycle through introduction, qualification, solution development, negotiating and contract closing;
- Follow up of implementation phase so projected revenue generation is met in continuous dialogue with sales & operations.
Managing commercial and work relationships
- Development and extension of business networks;
- Representing ManpowerGroup in a professional manner to potential or acquired clients through direct communication;
- Establishing good working relationships with management and colleagues of all business-lines of the ManpowerGroup;
- Establishing relationships with potential clients at the CEO and VP level (operations, finance,…);
- Coordination of information gathering from different business lines and supporting staff in order to write a winning proposal through excellent communication and negotiating skills;
- Having the ability to build up relationships and negotiate with people from different sectors on different levels;
- Creating business opportunities for different branches and business lines.
Requirements: knowledge – Ability to -Profile
- A relevant Master degree
- Sales experience, preferably minimum level key account manager, of at least 5 years
- Successful business development track record in HR services to large companies
- Proficiency in Dutch, French and English
- Ability to understand the HR business, manage the business and to influence it
- Born networker and can easily adapt within ManpowerGroup as well at client level
- Love to win new business and know how to involve your colleagues for the next step
- Innovative and know how to deal with change
- Result & target driven
- People minded
What makes the job attractive?
Taking part of a leading company in the world of work. An exciting position close to the business and of strategic importance in a rapidly changing environment. High autonomy and responsibility level. An attractive remuneration package.