Sales & Recruitment Consultant24 June 2022
Business Consultant-Talent Acquisition IT29 June 2022
Talent is crucial in the Human Age. Unfortunately, it is not always easy to find and recruit. Are companies experiencing structural problems with recruiting the right employees? Do they suddenly have a large number of specific job vacancies to fill? Or do they just want to focus on their core tasks and outsource both recruitment and selection? If so, Recruitment Process Outsourcing is the right choice for those companies as Recruitment Process Outsourcing involves outsourcing any recruitment on a temporary or permanent basis.
As a Recruiter Consultant-Talent Acquisition Support at RPO you will be responsible for seeking, selecting and hiring best talents. The consultant is a trusted advisor for clients and candidates. He acts on the client side, understanding the company’s needs and processes whilst influencing the decision making process and selection criteria where possible.
The consultant acts on the candidate side too, positioning himself as the candidate’s best advocate in this career transition, and preparing the candidate for success in the process.
The Business Consultant works within the Talent Solutions context, according to the tactical plan and the operational priorities.
Our client is a key player in the market of Insurances. They are recruiting various talent all over Belgium and our team is responsible for the requests within a specific segment of the business. Together with their own team of professionals we help the client to win in the changing world of work.
- Acquires a deep understanding of the client strategy, the client project, the client needs and the client decision making process to credibly position the project and the client’s brand towards candidates.
- Influences selection criteria and decision making process through consultative advice to achieve a smooth flow through of candidates.
- Is capable of sharing benchmarks and world of work insights with clients.
- Sourcing, recruiting and matching of appropriate candidates
- Create and post adequate job descriptions to attract candidates
- Actively search for candidates through adequate recruiting channels and networking (campus recruitment, Linked In, online jobboards…)
- Execute in depth selection based upon CV, telephone screening and thorough interview. Possibly assisting your client with selection interviews. Be able to test and assess skills in technical field as well as candidate personality. Report adequately on candidates competencies, personality and profile
- Take up an active role in the wage negotiation of candidates and prepare the candidate contracts
- Administrative follow-up from A to Z and wrap up of client and candidate databases.
- Bachelor/Master degree level or equivalent through experience in a relevant domain.
- 2+ years’ experience in a Recruiting/ Talent Acquisition role. Preferably experience gained in an in-house capacity or onsite with an RPO provider.
- Good knowledge of Dutch or French is a must. Operational knowledge of English in a multilingual environment.
- Strong social media recruitment experience (LinkedIn) and building talent pools proactively
- Ability to work autonomously and to adapt to a changing environment
- A good understanding of current recruitment trends and strategies
- Ability to handle ambiguity, stress, resolve problems and deliver strong results
- Willingness and ability to engage at all levels within the organization
- Ability to handle a consistently high level of client satisfaction
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Ability to plan and organize your work in order to set clear priorities.
- Solution- and result-oriented.
- Maturity to advise your client and take on an expert role.
- ATS experience (nice to have)- analytical and reporting skills.
What makes the job attractive?
- Taking part of a leading company in the world of work.
- An exciting position close to the business and of strategic importance in a rapidly changing environment.
- High autonomy and responsibility level.
- You will be part of a dynamic team, where you will receive guidance from your manager and your team to tackle your client’s challenges.
- An attractive remuneration package in line with your experience and competencies.
- We offer a permanent contract.
We work from client site in centrum Brussels 1 to 2days /week, combined with working remotely.