Perm Manager – Oost/West Vlaanderen29 August 2023
Talent is crucial in the Human Age. Unfortunately, it is not always easy to find and recruit. Are companies experiencing structural problems with recruiting the right employees? Do they suddenly have a large number of specific job vacancies to fill? Or do they just want to focus on their core tasks and outsource both recruitment and selection? If so, Recruitment Process Outsourcing is the right choice for those companies as Recruitment Process Outsourcing involves outsourcing any recruitment on a temporary or permanent basis.
Talent Solutions is now entering a booming period, therefor RPO needs to reinforce its team.
As a Recruitment Consultant at RPO you will be responsible for seeking, selecting and hiring best talents for various clients. You’ll be working at the client but also at ManpowerGroup’s head office depending on the ongoing projects. Our customers are mainly located around Brussels, Flemish Brabant and the Brussels-Antwerp axis.
Main tasks / responsibilities
- Sourcing, recruiting and matching of appropriate candidates
- Able to set up strong relationships with both clients and candidates
- Create and post adequate job descriptions to attract candidates
- Actively search for candidates through adequate recruiting channels and networking (campus recrutement, Linked In, online jobboards, …)
- Share information on candidates with other team members
- Execute in depth selection based upon CV, telephone screening and thorough interview. Possibly assisting your client with selection interviews
- Be able to test and assess skills in technical field as well as candidate personality
- Report adequately on candidates competencies, personality and profile
- Take up an active role in the wage negotiation of candidates and prepare the candidate contracts
- Administrative follow-up from A to Z and wrap up of client and candidate databases.
- Based on reporting you are able to advise your client and adjust the recruitment process if necessary. Through your strong relationship with your customer, you become an expert in their business (e.g. Banking and Insurance, Finance, IT, Logistics, Retail, Technology, …).
Requirements: knowledge – Ability to -Profile
- 3+ years’ experience in a Recruiting/ Talent Acquisition role. Preferably experience gained in an in-house capacity or onsite with an RPO provider.
- Dutch and French at a bilingual level. Good level of English.
- Good awareness of various methods of creative Internet sourcing; preferred strong social media recruitment experience (LinkedIn) and building talent pools proactively
- Ability to work autonomously and to adapt to a changing environment
- A good understanding of current recruitment trends and strategies
- Ability to handle ambiguity, stress, resolve problems and deliver strong results
- Willingness and ability to engage at all levels within the organization
- Ability to handle a consistently high level of client satisfaction
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Ability to plan and organize your work in order to set clear priorities.
- Solution- and result-oriented
- Maturity to advise your client and take on an expert role.
- CRM experience (nice to have)
What makes the job attractive?
Taking part of a leading company in the world of work. An exciting position close to the business and of strategic importance in a rapidly changing environment. High autonomy and responsibility level. You will be part of a dynamic team, where you will receive guidance from your manager and your team to tackle your client’s challenges. An attractive remuneration package in line with your experience and competencies.