Jefferson Wells, as a part of ManpowerGroup, connects highly-skilled professionals with organizations to fuel business growth. Our mission is to attract, assess and match in-demand talent to careers across Engineering and Life Sciences industries. We are viewed as a real partner to both our clients and candidates. By our extensive insights and knowledge, we can look beyond the obvious and find the best solution possible. Due to the further growth of our services, we are looking for a new colleague Recruitment Consultant to join our team.
What are you going to do?
– As a Recruitment Consultant, you get to make a difference in the lives of others, every single day. By truly understanding both your candidates and organizations needs, you match the right people with the right projects and vacancies. You get to become a trusted advisor and expert in your field of work, offering valuable insights and creating new opportunities.
• You will build a network of candidates in the field of Life Sciences or Engineering (Quality, R&D, Production, Lab, …).
• When we have a new vacancy, you will discuss this position with our Business Consultant to get a thorough understanding of the role.
• You will develop a strategy to find the right person for the job: by actively contacting your network, creating job ads and social media post to make opportunities visible, and finding new creative ways to get in touch with the right talent.
• Interviewing candidates is your responsibility. In an open conversation, you will clarify their competences, experiences and expectations for the future in order to match them to the right opportunities.
• In close collaboration with our Business Consultants you follow up on the presentation of candidates and inform them of ongoing procedures.
If you prefer direct communication, you are going to :
– Search Life Sciences or Engineering candidates on job boards, database’s, networks & others.
– Call candidates – understanding their experiences, educations & expectations
– Receive vacancies & opportunities from Business Consultants Colleagues
– Explain jobs opportunities to candidates
– Make matches between candidates & opportunities
– Negotiate salary packages
– Explain to the team why your candidates are the bests, why our customers have to work with your candidates.
– Accompany your candidates in their recruitment process
– Become an expert in your field
Who are you?
What can we offer?